Thu, Feb 01|
Holmes CC, McGowan Workforce Center
Leadership "Minute Manager"
Lead your employees to success with less stress and more time. Gain practical techniques to catapult your team to greatness. Adopt a new mindset and learn new ways to increase your team’s productivity by dedicating a few minutes daily to practical “minute manager” methods.
Time & Location
Feb 01, 2024, 3:32 PM – 3:47 PM CST
Holmes CC, McGowan Workforce Center, 412 W Ridgeland Ave, Ridgeland, MS 39157, USA
About the event
Join us to learn relevant strategies for managing a quickpace workforce. Discover how to execute core management leadership in less time. This class will help you take charge of your day, boost morale, and increase engagement. These sessions will be based on the “The New One Minute Manager®” and “Be a Better Manager in 5 Minutes a Day” principles. These are no-fluff , researched practices that new and existing managers will find useful. By the end of this class, you will:
- Adopt new ways to resonate with your team and empower your employees
- Understand five techniques to resonate with your staff and inspire accountability
- Learn five ways to enhance communication
- Learn five strategies to ease your transition to manager
- Learn tips to keep employees clear on their responsibilities
- Understand methods to provide constructive and non-deflating feedback to employees
- Ticket type